NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Client Services Representative, Foundation Medicine, Morrisville, NC
Client Services Representative
Morrisville, NC 27560 United States
Foundation Medicine is seeking a talented and highly motivated CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE to join its growing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for support functions within the fast-paced Client Services Department. The incumbent will respond to and resolve a wide variety of client inquiries and requests, and also act as a liaison between various departments within the organization and the client.
* Provide education, guidance, and support to customers and patients about Foundation Medicine's products and services.
* Provide a supportive link between external customers and internal operations, while demonstrating a positive and professional image through communication via phone and e-mail.
* Successfully manage high volumes of client-facing interactions and establish strong rapport with physicians, medical/lab staff, and patients via phone and e-mail communication.
* Use problem solving skills to create and offer solutions to customer issues of varied complexity.
* Ensure the successful transmission of Foundation Medicine patient reports and other testing status updates via fax and secure e-mail.
* Document all communication and maintain appropriate records.
* Assist in sample procurement and supply ordering.
* Assist in entering new test requests into the system.
* Review and update test requests with ambiguous client information.
* Maintain and update database of client information.
* Notify appropriate internal management of client issues and complaints.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required.
* Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to understand and communicate scientific or technical information.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong phone skills or call center experience.
* Experience working in a laboratory setting (optional).
* Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
* Ability to prioritize and thoroughly follow up on assigned tasks.
* Excellent typing and data entry skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
* Must be able to demonstrate integrity and a commitment to values.
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and use laboratory management systems.
About Foundation Medicine
Foundation Medicine is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient's unique cancer. The company's initial clinical product, FoundationOne™, is a fully informative genomic profile to identify a patient's individual molecular alterations and match them with relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials. Foundation Medicine's molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer.
Note to Employment Agencies
Foundation Medicine values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Foundation Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Foundation Medicine who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gyyfq8twcpd2p7fm
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center