Home / Jobs
Job: Materials Control (Pharma Logistics/Supply Chain) – Contract to Start, Frankel Staffing Partners, RTP, NC
Materials Control (Pharma Logistics/Supply Chain) – Contract to Start
RTP, NC 27709 United States
Our client, an RTP area Biopharmaceutical company developing vaccines and antibodies, has an immediate need for a detailed-oriented and quality-oriented Materials Control Associate to join its Inventory Control team.
This is a contract role, expected to last until the end of 2017. Long-term potential exists for the right candidate. Experience in a GMP warehouse with receiving, storing and distributing raw materials, monitoring and taking corrective actions to maintain compliance, as well as documentation maintenance and coordination regarding product shipments.
Let me know if you (or someone you know) would like more info.
• Assist in developing and organizing GMP warehouse and storage areas
• Receiving and distributing raw materials
• Loading and unloading vehicles at shipping and receiving docks
• Maintaining records for incoming and outgoing raw materials and shipping
• Verifying inventory counts and reporting status counts and expiration dates
• Checking incoming material for damage
• Operating forklift, electric pallet jack and / or manual pallet jacks
• Signing for and distributing Fed Ex, UPS, and other carrier deliveries to the site
Dates: June through December 31st 2017
Schedule: 40 hours/week; flexible between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Location: On-site in Durham
• 3+ years of experience working in a FDA regulated warehouse
• Experience processing shipping and receiving documents in a GMP compliant manner
• Experience entering inventory data into applicable software (SAP exposure will be a plus)
• Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center