NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Contract Vendor Contracts Analyst
Raleigh, NC 27604 United States
Processes vendor contracts that support Clinical projects . Identifies project and/or individual contract related problems and works within the team to provide solutions.
1. Manages assigned contract management processes, including but not limited to the coordination and finalization of the Vendor contractual instrument including the project specifications and budget.
2. Develops work orders, statements of work, change orders and/or amendments for Vendors and internal customers. Liaises with the Purchasing group to ensure agreements are executed prior to the purchase of goods and/or services, if applicable.
3. Communicates and explains budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
4. Evaluates and reviews Vendor requested contract changes based upon department guidelines; escalates concerns to department leadership and/or the Commerecial Contracts Group.
5. Provides functional guidance and keeps applicable project team aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
6. Evaluates contracts for completeness and accuracy by comparing to department guidelines to determine adherence, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
7. Initiates and participates in face-to-face or teleconference Vendor meetings for the purpose of expediting the contract signing process, as directed or independently determined as an appropriate course of action.
8. Maintains study specific files and databases.
BA/BS, preferably in business or life sciences, plus nominal contracts management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail. Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, organizational and interpersonal skills, team-oriented and analytical skills. Able to work independently, understand and carry out detailed instruction while working concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project. Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines. Able to interact with staff from multiple departments. Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center