Home / Jobs
Job: Firmware Engineering Intern [Pos ID: 10040], Baebies, Inc., Durham, NC
Firmware Engineering Intern [Pos ID: 10040]
Durham, NC 27709 United States
Electrical or Computer Engineering Internship with emphasis on Firmware Development
Baebies is seeking a firmware engineering intern who will work alongside engineers and assist in testing and developing software and firmware for our next generation platform. Knowledge of basic analog/digital electronics and experience programming in C and other high level language is required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate code to implement new features or test performance and other functions of the instrument
• Participate in instrument design discussions
• Offer solutions or improvements in existing implementations
• Document generated code, test procedures and reports
• Experience programming in C for embedded applications.
• Python programming.
• Experience using Linux.
• Knowledge and experience with electronic circuits and microcontroller applications.
• Interest and ability to understand and learn new electronic circuit designs, test equipment, and software development tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Term of Internship – One (1) Semester
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center