Sales & Marketing
Home / Jobs
Job: Client Relations Manager, Eva Garland Consulting, LLC, Raleigh, NC
Client Relations Manager
Raleigh, NC 27607 United States
3801 Lake Boone Trail
Documentation & Technical Writing
Sales & Marketing
The successful candidate will initiate, develop, and maintain client relationships; will coordinate all engagements and ensure clients are assigned to appropriate experts on EGC’s consulting team; and will display a personal dedication to serving all client needs.
1) Represent Company in all interactions with prospective and existing clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of EGC’s services and internal expertise
- Stay up to date on grant funding opportunities and requirements, particularly for SBIR/STTR and other grants available for developing technologies
- Obtain an understanding of prospective clients’ technologies and business needs quickly and vet whether they are appropriate for EGC’s services
- Work with senior management to develop marketing, business development, and client relations strategies
2) Engage new clients
- Follow up with all prospective client inquiries
- Assign clients to appropriate Specialists within the company to best serve client needs
- Prepare engagement letters, review invoices
- Manage client relations throughout their lifetime at EGC
- Populate and maintain a pipeline of client leads
- Serve as the primary liaison with EGC clients to ensure their needs are met and exceeded
3) Ensure highest level of satisfaction with all clients
- Maintain continuous communication with clients
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs
- Be exceptionally responsive to all client requests
- Understand the client’s needs and the internal resources available and proactively manage communications between EGC team and clients.
- Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & EGC team to follow all steps to ensure project stays on track
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion
- Able to evaluate whether prospective clients’ technologies are a good fit for available grant funding opportunities.
- Have a broad understanding of scientific technologies and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Display outstanding personal skills
- Exercise good judgment in all work
- Maintain a professional and helpful attitude with clients and Firm personnel
- Maintain confidentiality
- 5 years experience in business development, marketing, sales, or client relations in a technology-related field or professional services firm
- Demonstrated track record of excellent client relationship management
- Experience working with new technologies and government grants is preferred
- Advanced degree in a science-related field
- Passion for advancing innovative technologies from conception to commercialization
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center