NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Manager, Regional Business Development
Franklinton, NC 27525 United States
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Regional Development, you will join a dynamic team to build new business and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Manager, Regional Business Development – Franklinton, NC
As regional manager of business development, you will leverage Novozymes’ regional footprint, presence, culture, and relationships to foster business development and success in new platforms. You will initiate and develop relationships with key stakeholders, industry and technology leaders, etc to broaden Novozymes’ influence and impact. You will develop and manage the business development engagement plan for the Americas President and act as the liaison and representative of the Americas President for commercial and public engagements.
In this position you need to have:
• Biology degree or experience in biological field
• Minimum of 5 years experience within a business development function, preferably with a large, international organization.
• Strong business acumen; including the ability to understand and solve commercial problems.
• Ability to contribute ‘outside-in’ perspective; market-oriented networker
• Ability to conduct market research and analysis and develop business plans for new, undefined business areas.
North Carolina Biotechnology Center