Research and Development
NCBiotech Jobs Board ● Connecting North Carolina's life science employers and workforce
Home / Jobs
Job: Study Manager, MP Pharma Services, Inc, Durham, NC
Durham, NC 27703 United States
Full time with full benefits
Research and Development
Do you crave to work in a small, dynamic, exciting and rewarding environment where professionalism, hard work, high reward and exceptional progression opportunities are the norm?
MedPharm Ltd is an innovation-driven pharmaceutical development company committed to the identification, creation and development of unique therapeutic systems for topical use specialising in drug delivery to the skin, nail, mucous membranes, eye, nose and lung.
As a growing company with clients spread across the globe, the company recently built laboratories in Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC that will be primarily focused on performance testing (skin penetration and IVRT) and tissue biology.
We are looking to hire an Study Manager to perform scientific research on studies in the laboratory in line with GXP regulations.
• To perform research and development in line with study plans, testing protocol, and timelines
• To provide support in study/project transition from development to GMP supplies in line with GxP
• To adhere to MedPharm’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs).
• Contribute to the preparation and review of SOPs and Forms where applicable.
• To promptly record all data in workbook as per MedPharm’s SOPs.
• To contribute to the writing of study plans/ testing protocols and corresponding reports for Sponsors.
• To assist in the smooth running of laboratory activities
• To report any amendments and deviations from SOPs and study plans/ testing protocols to the Study
Director/Principal Analyst as appropriate.
• Assist the Laboratory Manager, scientists in the upkeep of the maintenance and calibration of laboratory
• To collaborate with Sponsors/potential Sponsors when required.
• To review literature in preparation for studies and to regularly update knowledge by reviewing
• Present approved work at conferences.
• Ensure that all documentation, computer data and records are stored appropriately.
• Ensure the correct spreadsheets and data analysis is performed.
• Scientific degree
• 2-5 years’ project management experience in a laboratory setting
• Excellent communication skills with a collaborative style of working
• Detail oriented, meticulous, and excellent math and report writing skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Must be motivated by a small company environment.
• Able to work professionally and productively under pressure.
• High degree of personal credibility and integrity.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
North Carolina Biotechnology Center